Personal Information We Collect
We Collect Personal Information You Choose To Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of the Services without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, if you choose to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of the Services, you may need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within the Services (e.g., create a profile, register for a promotion, make a purchase or publish a comment), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Birth date,
- Payment card information,
- Location data and
- Contacts (as stored in your wireless device).
If we collect your information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within the Services will include statements regarding what information is required and functionality for you to submit required or requested information.
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- To provide you with information you have requested, or with products, services or content you have purchased, used or otherwise engaged with, (e.g., a sweepstakes, rewards program, subscription to goods or services, etc.) and to communicate with you (including via postal mail) about the same;
- To communicate with you about the American Ultimate Disc League (“AUDL”) or ultimate clubs applicable to your interactions with the Services and about products, services, sponsors, partners or affiliates related to a purchase you have made or rules or terms to which you have agreed, to the extent the sending of such communication is permissible under applicable law;
- With one or more AUDL clubs or entities, to the extent you’ve submitted information or accessed functionality or content that relates specifically to such AUDL club(s) or entities (e.g., you’ve asked to receive the newsletter of an AUDL club or you’ve made an AUDL club-specific purchase), so we and they may learn more about fans like you, add you to the AUDL club’s postal mail list, and provide better services to you;
- To send you periodic surveys to help improve the Aviators Ultimate or your AUDL experience;
- In connection with loyalty, membership or rewards programs operated or accessible from the Services;
- When the personally identifying components of your information are removed, we may use and share such anonymized information for internal purposes (e.g., to learn about the age distribution of our users); and
- In accordance with any other permission you provide at the time you submit such information to us.
Other Information Collected
Technical Information. When you use the Services, we may use software tools, including but not limited to cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) and similar technologies, to collect a variety of technical, non-personally identifiable information, for example the type of Internet browser or operating system used to access the Services, the date and duration of a Website visit or the Internet Protocol address used to access the Website. We use such technical information for internal purposes, for example to study and improve the response times of our Website(s). We may associate such technical information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Please be advised that associating technical information with personal information may be required for us, and our affiliates, to recognize you and your communications with us, for example to retain your newsletter preferences or enable your use of a “shopping cart.”
Location Data. When you use a Services via a wireless device we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Some features of the Services may only function upon confirmation of your location, and therefore such features will not be available if you choose not to provide your location data to us. The specificity of the location data collected may depend on a number of factors, including the device you are using (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and how you are connected to the Internet (e.g., via cable broadband connection, WiFi). If you enable location services for our Services, we may collect location data (e.g., zip code) periodically as you use or leave open our Services. We may use such location information for internal purposes and to improve your experience, for example to understand where our users are most successfully accessing the Services. We may associate such location information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Depending on the platform you use to access our Services (e.g., Apple’s iOS, Google’s Android) you may be able to control whether location data is collected from within “Settings” or other controls on your wireless device or the Applications.
Device ID. When you use certain Services, we or our affiliates may collect your unique device ID. We may use such information for internal purposes and to provide you a better experience, for example to troubleshoot problems you may experience or provide you offers in connection with your Service activities. We may associate Device ID with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information.
Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Business Transfers. As time passes, Aviators Ultimate may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
Managing Your Personal Information
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via the Services. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on the Services, please do not use such functionality or content.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided during Website registration or in connection with certain Website purchases, or change the promotional email communications or newsletters you receive from us, you may log in to your account and click the applicable menu option(s). If you want to review or revise other personal information you have provided to us, or to close your account(s) and have us delete the applicable account personal information (except what is needed for record-keeping purposes) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
Other Information; Contact Us
- No Spyware or Adware. We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our Services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. “Spyware” or “Adware” is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user’s computer or device, without the user’s actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices. The account information associated with any of our Services is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we may use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Aviators Ultimate, LLC
2307 Fox Hills Dr. #201
Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Phone: (310) 741-9147